Online macrobiotic health coaching is a well researched, effective method to help people change to more healthy lifestyle and enjoy better health.
Macrobiotic health coaching is effective for many illnesses including:
- High Cholesteral
- High Blood Pressure
- Stress and Emotions
- Digestive issues
- Weight Loss
- Energy Levels
- Good Sleep
macrobiotics and health coaching
Macrobiotics is a healthy, holistic lifestyle with a focus on nutrition from natural whole foods, whilst including exercise, movement, meditation, mindfulness, strategies for good sleep and various practices to develop a positive attitude to life.
Health coaching is essentially a method of training to deliver change. The coaching methodology can be applied to many subjects including work, sports, fitness and lifestyle. Macrobiotics can be applied to health coaching, to facilitate change. This combines the macrobiotic knowledge in holistic health care, with a well developed health coaching system for helping people apply macrobiotics to their own lives.
7 steps for macrobiotic health coaching
- Listen and understand the person’s needs and desire for change.
- Educate the person about their health issues and potential solutions.
- Guide the person through the creation their action plan.
- Agree to realistic targets. Ideally the targets would be numerical.
- Agree a start date.
- Agree a time period that can be realistically committed to. This might lead to revision of the targets if the time period is too short to achieve chosen targets.
- Agree a support and review process.
The health coaching process encourages people to:
- Think for themselves and be actively involved in planning out their own healing process.
- Take responsibility for their own wellbeing by making lifestyle changes that will result in improvements to their health.
- Engage in an educational process that leads to greater understanding about their issues and options to heal themselves.
- Adopt an ongoing process of self reflection to connect lifestyle changes with changes in health.
For more information on macrobiotic health coaching also visit Macrobiotics Online.
online macrobiotic health coaching sessions and training
Macrobiotic health coaching sessions are available with Simon Brown via Skype or Zoom. These are typically one hour and can be arranged over several sessions to help make long term sustainable lifestyle changes that lead to improvements in health.
Simon also provides online macrobiotic health coaching training for people who wish to learn macrobiotics and apply it to help other people live more healthy lives. This training can lead to accreditation by the Macrobiotic Association. This course has been evolving since 2005 and available online since 2014. Simon has been teaching macrobiotics since 1984 and running long term training courses since 1986.
For full details on macrobiotic health coaching with research and references please read;
English – Macrobiotic Health Coaching
Portuguese – Macrobiotica e Coaching em Saúde