This free Macrobiotic Survey Forum will explore the diet, exercise, lifestyle, health, emotions and thinking of nearly 600 macrobiotic people, who answered a survey launched April last year. Find out what some macrobiotic people do to be more healthy, happy and peaceful in life.
Learn how to be healthy, optimistic, happy, full of energy, ideal weight, enjoy healthy skin, have good muscle mass based on the Macrobiotic Survey carried out by Filipa Silva and Simon Brown.
You will be able to ask questions during the Zoom webinar of this event.
Macrobiotic Survey Forum Teachers
This free event will start with a presentation of the results of the survey and then open up to a discussion with leading macrobiotic teachers. These include Alex Jack, Carl Ferre, Melanie Brown Waxman, Simon Brown, Steven Acuff, Filipa Silva, Bill Tara, Denny Waxman, Susan Waxman, Daniel Mayor, Ginat Rice, Joao Borges, Maria Gillott, Sheri Demaris, Lourenço Azevedo, Bettina Zumdick and more.
The discussion will explore;
- What we can learn about how food, meditation, activities, exercise and sleep influence physical health.
- What are the influences on our emotions and how can we use this information in education and consultations.
- How people following macrobiotics compare to the general population in terms of health and diet.
- The philosophy and values in macrobiotics.
- The effect of macrobiotics on long term health.
- How macrobiotic practitioners view illness and death.
- Why people stop practicing macrobiotics and what most motivates people to start or continue with their macrobiotic practice.
Key Benefits Found in the Macrobiotic Survey
By analysing all the data and using techniques to correlate various actions with there outcomes we were able to reveal fascinating information on how people have more energy, lose weight, sleep better, increase muscle mass, improve digestion, feel less stressed and enjoy healthy skin. Through the survey we can learn how these are related to diet, exercise, thinking, sleep, activities and other influences.
Date and Time
The forum will be held on Saturday 13 March 2021 from 7pm to 9:30pm GMT / UK time. 8pm to 10:30pm CET, 2pm to 4:30pm EST, 11am to 1:30pm PST.
To register please go to https://forms.gle/LSaVDSNvBeRqvud69 and receive the Zoom link for this event.
Looking forward to seeing you there,
Simon and Filipa