This free Macrobiotic Survey explores the diet, exercise, lifestyle, health, emotions and thinking of nearly 600 macrobiotic people, who answered a survey launched April 2020. Here you can find out what many macrobiotic people do to be more healthy, happy and peaceful in life.
Learn how to be healthy, optimistic, happy, full of energy, ideal weight, enjoy healthy skin, have good muscle mass based on the survey carried out by Filipa Silva and Simon Brown.
The research explores;
- What we can learn about how food, meditation, activities, exercise and sleep influence physical health.
- What are the influences on our emotions and how can we use this information in education and consultations.
- How people following macrobiotics compare to the general population in terms of health and diet.
- The philosophy and values in macrobiotics.
- The effect of macrobiotics on long term health.
- How macrobiotic practitioners view illness and death.
- Why people stop practicing macrobiotics and what most motivates people to start or continue with their macrobiotic practice.
Key Benefits Found in the Macrobiotic Survey
By analysing all the data and using techniques to correlate various actions with their outcomes we were able to reveal fascinating information on how people have more energy, lose weight, sleep better, increase muscle mass, improve digestion, feel less stressed and enjoy healthy skin. Through the survey we can learn how these are related to diet, exercise, thinking, sleep, activities and other influences.
Links to the Macrobiotic Survey
Please use these link to read a shorter summary of the survey results. Summary.
Please use this link to read the full report of the results. Full Report.
Many thanks to all the macrobiotic teachers and schools that helped distribute the survey to people in the macrobiotic community. These include: